Everything Beauty. Everything Fashion. Everything Good.

Monday 12 October 2015

Best Blue Contacts For Dark Brown Eyes









Having Naturally very dark brown eyes, it's always a struggle for me to buy colored contact lenses that
1. Cover the dark color  
2. Look natural while doing so
I always like to change my look and have always wanted the perfect pair of blue contacts and i have FINALLY found them!! I have made a youtube video speaking in  depth about these lenses and giving you a close up of the colour because they look slightly different in pictures depending on the lighting, they sometimes look more blue or a icy grey depending if you take the picture with flash or not.
I found these beautiful contacts on Instagram and purchased them from www.prettyfabulouz.com I live in the UK and they shipped to me from overseas super quick i received them with in a week :)!

They are inexpensive and so comfortable to wear, I always wear them when I go out and I honestly can not tell that they are in there it's amazing.
One thing I love about these contacts is that they last 6 months! So you can wear them as much as you like in that time which is great! They are very comfortable to wear as well which for me is hard because most contacts irritate my eyes but after about 10 mins of wearing these I forget they are even in.
If you have dark brown eyes and are struggling to find a perfect pair of light colored contacts I highly recommend this brand!! The ones I am currently wearing are 'Bellamia Light grey' will definitely be trying other colors again soon! xo

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Natural Contacts for Brown Eyes

    ReplyDelete

© Everything Edith x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig