Everything Beauty. Everything Fashion. Everything Good.

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Summer Festival Makeup



Hi everyone!

As you all know summer is finally here and festival season is upon us!
I decided to create this fun colourful look for you so you can look unique and cute in festivals! Scroll Down for a Youtube tutorial on this look!

I have used products that are practical for festivals and the hot summer season! You will not be needing to carry all of the contents in your makeup bag for this look, if your like my my makeup is my life and the thought of taking it to a festival and leaving it in a tent is enough to make me not want to take it at all!
So I Have chose a limited amount of product to create this look so you will not have to carry much of your makeup with you.

I have also chosen products that are lightweight but last all day so you can put it on in the morning and not have to think about re applying until the next day, we all know that festivals are hot and you'll be dancing etc. so you need to use products that last to ensure your face stays on :)


Primer oil - to keep skin hydrated

Concealer - to cover those stubborn under eye circles

BB Cream - To hydrate the skin while providing coverage

Eyeshadow Palette - To save carrying many single shadows

Mascara & Falsies - To look glam and open up the eye

Liquid Lipstick - To last all day without having to re-apply

Hilighter - To give you that nice summer glow!



This Eyeshadow with a pop of colour is enough to make you stand out from the crowd without looking too 'out there' its wearable, girly and fun. I really enjoyed creating this look and I Hope you will too!!
I used the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani for this look because it has a variety of colours that are fun and natural at the same time.

I hope you enjoy the tutorial don't forget to subscribe to my channel & Like, Comment and tag me in any looks you re-create I love to hear from you :)

Have fun xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Everything Edith x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig