Everything Beauty. Everything Fashion. Everything Good.

Tuesday 24 November 2015

How to keep your makeup organized

Keeping your makeup organized is so important! It keeps everything in good condition and makes it easier to find and know what you have to use while making yourself ready.
Here are some of the ways I keep my makeup organized:



The main thing is to get a decent size dressing table for the amount of makeup you own. Mine is from IKEA and I love it! I use a kitchen utensil holder to keep everything in different compartments so they are easy to find.




Acrylic lipstick holders are amazing to display your lipsticks and make it easy for you to grab them as you need them. These are available online I got mine off ebay they are great!

These are actually Candle holders & tooth brush holders that I bought from Dunelm. I filled them up with coloured sand so when I stick my brushes in they would not move about and look untidy. It is great to be able to see all your brushes and take them out and stick them back in as you need.

This is also from Dunelm and it is a box to keep Letters in but I thought it would be perfect to keep my everyday makeup palettes tidily on display.  

Pretty little boxes like these are ideal to organize your Blushes, Highlighter, eyeshadows & glitter that you use everyday it makes it easy to find the ones you need to use and look nice on top of your dressing table. Both these boxes are from Dunelm.

Bits and bobs like Hair products, deodorants & Nailpolishes used to always annoy me because they look untidy and I never had anywhere to keep them! But I came up with these ideas to keep them organized:

My Nail polish holder is actually a spice rack which I bought off eBay for £10 so it was cheap and looks lovely up on my wall. (I have linked a similar one to mine)

I got the boxes to keep my products tidy from The Range and they are handy to be able to put them back on display on the wall instead of them taking up room on my vanity.







The best way to keep things organized is have places for everything to go and put them back every time you use them. Be creative while looking for items and think what you could keep in them even if they are not actually made for makeup. xo
Share:

1 comment

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Most Realistic Contact Lens

    ReplyDelete

© Everything Edith x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig