Everything Beauty. Everything Fashion. Everything Good.

Saturday 4 June 2016

Easy Inexpensive Drugstore Makeup.



Hi Everyone!!
Summer is on it's way so you need to get those bold lipsticks out!
 I grudge spending money on high end bold lipsticks because I don't use them often enough to get my money's worth! That's why I adore drugstore lipsticks for these looks!

I wanted to Create a look with this Revlon Colour Burst Lip Crayon and because it is from the drugstore it inspired me to do a whole face tutorial using ONLY drugstore makeup!
I was pretty nervous to how it would look because Im always wary that they don't blend as well or don't last as long but I am happy to say that I proved myself wrong, I have made a post previously which I still believe in that it is not what you use but how you use it that matters!

I was very pleased with how this makeup look turned out and I hope you will be too, I created a full coverage foundation with a natural smokey eye & a bold coral/red lip. 



This is my first talk through video on youtube so I could speak about how I apply my makeup in a little more detail for you :)

Please watch and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more beauty & lifestyle videos xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Everything Edith x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig