Everything Beauty. Everything Fashion. Everything Good.

Thursday 28 December 2017

Where Have I Been?

Its getting into the new year now & it's time to give my blog some love.

I have been working so hard on my youtube account my poor blog has been neglected and it is time to change! I am getting my life on track and organising my social media posts more regularly to make my life easier and keep you guys posted <3

I am going to be doing weekly posts here on products I have been testing out, looks I have been creating and keeping you updated on any new videos I have filmed!
This is where you can really get to know me and have a peek into my life and activities I get up to along the way!

I have such a good feeling about 2018 and I hope you guys do too, I have so many goals waiting for me to achieve and I do not want to do any of it with anyone else but my amazing family, friends & subscribers by my side!

Lets start again.
Edith x


Share:

1 comment

  1. You blog beautifully. I haven't done a post myself since Halloween 2018.
    I love your YouTube channel videos and just watched your video PRETTY LITTLE THING Try On Haul August’19 | Edith Mair - YouTube. I loved watching it. You look absolutely fabulous modelling all of the different outfit pieces! Congratulations on having over 2,200 subscribers on YouTube. I'm afraid I haven't uploaded anything to YouTube in the last couple of years. I am active on Twitter though. :D
    Wishing you a fashiontastic remainder of year 2019 and beyond! xxoxx <3

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

© Everything Edith x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig