Everything Beauty. Everything Fashion. Everything Good.

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Get to Know me



Hi everyone! I have been Blogging and Youtubeing for a while now, so I though I would let my followers and subscribers get to know me a little bit better.

I gathered some random questions on line to answer for you guys and I had a lot of fun making this video so I hope you enjoy it!
All of my answers are 100% honest and this video was definitely not rehearsed so I'm sorry if I take a while to find an answer to some of the questions.

Click the link below to watch my video I hope you enjoy me please like if you would like to see more videos like this on my channel!



Feel free to answer any of the questions yourself in the comments below I would love to hear your answers and get to know my followers better, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

1: What is your middle name?
2: Who is your male celebrity crush?
3: Who is your female celebrity crush?
4: What is your favourite song to dance to?
5: What is the last movie you watched?
6: Your favourite comedy movie?
7: What is your guilty pleasure?
8: What are your turn offs?
9: What are your turn ons?
10: Are you single or taken?
11: Last country you visited?
12: Name the country you live in?
13: Place you would like to live? 
14: What is your favourite colour?
15: Moment in a movie that makes you laugh?
16: Moment in a movie that makes you cry?
17: What is your favourite food?
18: What is your favourite quote?
19: Have you got any tattoos?
20: What is your biggest fear?
21: Most played song on your iPod?
22: When was the last time you cried?
23: Say something random about yourself?
24: What is your lucky Number?
25: Cats or dogs?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Everything Edith x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig