Everything Beauty. Everything Fashion. Everything Good.

Sunday 14 August 2016

I Have a Youtube account!

Hi everyone!


Quick Update,
My youtube account is very much up & running and I am loving every minute of it.


It Has taken a while for me to get the gist of how to perfect my videos and I am still learning everyday.


I created this account because my Instagram @edithmair is getting more and more popular everyday (thank you so much for the support!) so I decided it was time for me to widen my social media presence and help anyone who wanted to re create any of the looks I have on my Instagram account.




Having wanted to have a youtube account for years (literally years) I never wanted to start one that did not look and have a professional feel to it. I have finally been able to perfect my videos to a standard that I'm happy with sharing with everyone and as I said I am still learning new things everyday and hope from now on they will only get better!

I hope you enjoy my channel as much as I enjoy making videos and please don't forget to subscribe I will very much appreciate it! Tag me in any looks that you re create yourself on Instagram @edithmair

Here Is the Link to my latest video I hope you enjoy
Love EdithMair xoxo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Everything Edith x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig